It’s Friday, which is usually the last good day for PS5 restock news. Thankfully, both US and UK hopefuls should have a bunch of opportunities to secure the new-gen Sony system in the coming days. Get the latest info on upcoming drops in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for May 27, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, May 27?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, May 27, those looking to buy a PS5 in the US will be wanting to keep their focus on Amazon, GameStop, and Target. All three of these retailers are planning drops before June 2. (via @Tracker_RY)
Walmart is another key retailer that had a drop recently but is planning another drop for Walmart+ members on June 2 at 3 PM ET.
For those who still haven’t registered their interest in buying a PS5 directly from the PlayStation Store, do so here. It’s well worth doing, as the store has held multiple drops in recent weeks.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
- Walmart – Restocked on April 19.
- Amazon – Drop occurred on April 19.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on April 26.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on April 23.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on May 25.
- Best Buy – Drop occurred on May 25.
- Sam’s Club – Drop happened on May 19.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on May 19.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
Though it remains tough to find a PS5 in stock, peripherals for the console are still in plentiful demand at retailers like Amazon. Check out the links above for some highlighted products.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, May 27?
For today, May 27, those in the UK should try Very and BT Shop for the best deals. Failing that, AO, EE, John Lewis, Currys, Very, and The Game Collection all have stock. (via @PS5StockAlertUK)
In other PlayStation news, a new State of Play is scheduled for June 2. Forspoken won’t have microtransactions, Square Enix has confirmed. Call of Duty PlayStation deal reportedly covers the next three games.