Nintendo Release Reader – June 13, 2022
ORIGINAL SOURCE LINK
Good thing we waited until the weekend was over to post our latest Nintendo Release Reader, as many new Switch games have been announced since Friday. Check out the list below to see what you have to look forward to in the coming months.
- Publisher Meridiem Games has announced that the stylistic drifting game Absolute Drift will release as a special boxed edition this autumn for Nintendo Switch across European specialist stores. Absolute Drift challenges you to master the art of drifting as you practice your skills in Free-Roam areas and compete in events like Driftkhana, Drifting and Mountain Drifting. Drive alongside the “ghosts” of the world’s best drifters, see your ranking on the online leaderboards or view your friends’ best runs.
- Whitethorn Games and TNgineers have announced their beekeeping sim, APICO, is taking the hive to Nintendo Switch on July 7. Soon, budding beekeepers can explore Port APICO on the go. And with the addition of cross-platform play, aspiring apiarists can bring their Nintendo virtual bees to their friends’ farms on PC and other consoles with ease!
- Meridiem Games has announced a special boxed edition of art of rally will be launching for Nintendo Switch this autumn. Developed and digitally published by Funselektor Labs Inc. and physically published by Serenity Forge, art of rally is a beautifully crafted, stylized racing experience inspired by the golden age of rally from the creators of Absolute Drift.
- The follow up to 2017’s indie hit Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King is almost upon us. Blossom Tales: The Minotaur Prince will come to Nintendo Switch and PC on August 16th 2022. Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure in a heartfelt tribute to both classic adventure games and beloved movies such as Labryinth and The Princess Bride.
- Bright Memory: Infinite, the high-octane, visually stunning first-person shooter made by indie developer FYQD Studio and published by PLAYISM, will shoot-and-slash onto Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo Switch version, which runs natively on hardware and not through the cloud, features multi-sampling of TAA anti-aliasing for a stylish presentation on the go, along with gyroscopic aiming support. It will also include all the cosmetic DLC from the PC version with the base game.
- Demonschool, the school-life tactics RPG with hints of Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, and Italian horror cinema, starts a new semester on Nintendo Switch in 2023. Developer Necrosoft Games and publisher Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A) invite fresh-faced students to a “prestigious” university where freshman Faye, the last living heir of a legendary demon-hunting family, is in for one hell of a semester. Close the breach between the human and demon worlds in smooth, fast-paced tactical combat where movement equals damage and decisions can be rewound. Unlock new combat options by going to class or engage in extracurriculars, befriending or romancing fellow classmates and exploring a town full of lovable eccentrics.
- Thunderful & Dejima have unveiled a new deluxe version of roguelite indie firefighter Firegirl: Hack ‘n Splash Rescue. Firegirl: Hack ‘n Splash Rescue DX is making its way onto Nintendo Switch on June 22nd. Firegirl: Hack ’n Splash Rescue DX is a roguelite platformer where you take on the role of a young fire rescue officer breathing new life into her rundown local fire station. Armed with your trusty axe and high-pressure fire hose that also doubles as a jetpack, respond to emergency calls that bring you to dangerous procedurally generated blazes across the city.
- Curve Games and Triangle Studios have announced that their pink alien-infested action-shooter, From Space, is coming to Nintendo Switch this Autumn. From Space is a family-friendly co-op shooter that tasks players with liberating the world from an alien enemy swarm. The apocalypse has never been so much fun!
- Gamedec, the cyberpunk noir detective RPG is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 1st thanks to a partnership between developers Anshar Studios and indie publishing label Untold Tales. Gamedec is a single-player, non-combat detective thriller set in a dystopian cyberpunk Warsaw City. The game is built around a system of highly fluid decision-making leading to very notable narrative branching.
- Strictly Limited Games has announced they will publish an exclusive limited edition release of the critically-acclaimed Heaven’s Vault for Nintendo Switch. The boxed release now secures a permanent physical legacy for Heaven’s Vault and includes unique collectibles transcribed with never-before-seen Ancient text, well-aligned with the theme of archaeology in the game. Pre-orders will kick off on June 12th, at 12 AM CEST (midnight) only at Strictly Limited Games.
- Following the success of the original Horse Club Adventures, Wild River Games is saddling up for a brand new ride. In cooperation with schleich, Horse Club Adventures 2 – Hazelwood Stories will be releasing on October 25, 2022, bringing the popular Horses from schleich back with brand new features and quests for all fans. Players can now more deeply immerse themselves in the digital world of the HORSE CLUB girls and discover the digital world of HORSE CLUB for themselves.
- Serenity Forge and Lifeless Worlds have announced that the forthcoming sci-fi adventure title, Lifeless Moon, is set for a lunar landing in Q1 2023 on Nintendo Switch. Lifeless Worlds has put together a brand-new trailer showcasing the environments, intriguing visuals and unique puzzles players will encounter when Lifeless Moon launches in Q1 2023.
- Canadian developer Max Inferno would like to welcome you into its home for an extended look at A Little to the Left, a cosy tidy-’em-up with puzzles hidden among household objects. A Little to the Left is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2022.
- Happy Juice Games has confirmed its forthcoming point-and-click puzzle adventure Lost in Play will launch on both Nintendo Switch and Steam on Wednesday 10th August, 2022. Lost in Play is designed to take us all back to those sunny afternoons after school, when adventuring in the backyard or gallivanting around the local park dangerously encroached upon our allotted homework time. Likewise, the game’s visuals are unashamedly inspired by a mixture of modern-day cartoons and the Saturday morning cartoons of the past.
- Selecta Play has announced a Collector’s Edition for Mail Mole, an indie adventure 2D platform game set in Carrotland, where Molty the mail mole will have to deliver the mail to all his neighbors when the power in all the land goes off. It will be available in all Europe for Nintendo Switch on June 17th with all the game’s DLC’s, including an extra one exclusive for this edition.
- Aksys Games has announced that the upcoming shmup Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon☆ Breath with launch on August 25th for Nintendo Switch. Each first run physical copy of the game will include an exclusive card from the Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid trading card game from Weiss Schwartz. In this lighthearted shoot-em-up, the dragons and Miss Kobayashi must combine their powers to escape after they are abducted by a cursed PC.
- Developer Studio Supersoft has teamed up with publisher Raw Fury for Moonstone Island, a charming open-world deckbuilding life-sim. Players can jump into Moonstone Island’s procedurally generated world, with more than 120 islands to explore, many spirits to battle and tame, items to craft, farming to be done, romances to be formed, and many secrets to discover. Moonstone Island will launch in 2023.
- No Place For Bravery, the story-driven action-RPG from Glitch Factory and Ysbryd Games will bring its Sekiro-inspired brutal battles to Nintendo Switch on September 22nd. When word reaches the ex-soldier Thorn of his long-lost daughter’s reappearance, he takes up sword and shield once more and sets out on a bloody odyssey to find her. Across the cruel fantasy world of Dewr, master counters and parries to survive roving gangs of bandits, colossal bosses, and overwhelming odds.
- Whitethorn Games and Waking Oni Games are inviting players to let the soothing waters of Izajima wash over them, when their hot spring customer management game, Onsen Master, releases this summer. The concept for Onsen Master dates back to 2015, when Waking Oni Games founder Derrick Fields was inspired by his regular rewatches of Spirited Away, specifically a section of the film in which the protagonist is working with spirits at a bathhouse. This formed the basis of Onsen Master’s hot spring customer management gameplay, and also the Japanese setting and aesthetic of the game. After five years of development, a successful Kickstarter campaign and beta period, and the partnership with Whitethorn Games, Onsen Master is finally ready to release this month.
- Super Rare Originals and YCJY Games have announced that the psychedelic first-person shooter, POST VOID, will be launching in the Nintendo Switch eShop on July 21st. In this challenging arcade-style first-person shooter you have but one objective: be fast. Work your way through the procedurally generated levels and don’t forget to keep your idol filled by getting those kills.
- Hyperkinetic FPS Severed Steel will be launching on Nintendo Switch on July 21st for $24.99, and be available with a 10% launch discount for a limited time. The console versions will include all core game content currently featured in the PC version: Campaign, Firefight, and New Game + modes, 42 levels, 27 weapons, 5 arm cannons, and 22 game modifying mutators. The game’s extensive level editor, which is a feature of the PC version, won’t be included with the console editions.
- Team17 and Fika Productions have announced that Ship of Fools will launch on Nintendo Switch later this year. Set on the high seas, Ship of Fools follows a bunch of courageous (well, foolhardy) anthropomorphic sailors out to save their Archipelago from gigantic, deadly leviathans and The Everlasting Storm, as they strive to prevent the Aquapocalypse.
- Red Art Games has announced the upcoming physical release of Smelter on Nintendo Switch. Smelter is a strategy, action-platformer combo developed by X PLUS and published digitally by DANGEN Entertainment. The Nintendo Switch will receive 2,900 Standard editions as well as 500 Collector’s Edition copies, and both versions will be up for preorder on Thursday June 9.
- Publisher Dotemu and developer Tribute Games, in partnership with Nickelodeon, have announced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is unleashing ninjutsu in an all-new brawl against the Foot Clan on June 16th. Starting today, fans can score a 10% discount by pre-ordering the game on Nintendo eShop ahead of the June 16 launch.
- Tinykin is coming to Nintendo Switch on August 30th, 2022. Join galactic explorer Milo on his strangest adventure yet, as he descends to the long-lost home of mankind, Earth. Finding a missing planet is odd enough, but upon beaming down, Milo finds himself barely an inch tall and lost in a nineties-style house populated by sentient insects!
- Why Pizza? will be released on Nintendo Switch on June 22nd for just $4.99. Why Pizza? is a platformer, physics puzzle, and delivery job simulator at the same time. You have to deliver pizza, get your payment, and survive the day. If you don’t have enough money, you’ll lose your house, food, and life, so be careful and work hard! Cheesy wonky characters, funny levels and hot pizza are included.
The post Nintendo Release Reader – June 13, 2022 appeared first on Pure Nintendo.